A brief guide to how our service works:
- We come to your practice to perform surgery
- We provide all surgical equipment and consumable items for the procedure
- We provide pre-op information sheets and post-op discharge instructions for the owner and practice
- Our team includes veterinary nurses to provide primary patient care, anaesthetic monitoring and surgical assistance
- We welcome and encourage involvement of practice staff for their interest, and to aid continuity of care
- Anaesthetic equipment and drugs, and medications to go home with are provided by the practice
- The practice is charged a flat fee per procedure. The practice charges the client at its discretion.